20 December 2009

Hey, Hey, Grey!

I wore this outfit to work last Wednesday and forgot to post it until now. I really wanted to post this outfit, because when I made it earlier this year, I never got any photos of me actually wearing the pieces. I always prefer an outfit on a body, as opposed to on a hanger.

The twin set is Loes Hinse Sweater Set made from an interesting grey crinkled knit, that I wrote about here. The pants are Loes Hinse Hepburns made from grey wool gabardine. I blogged about these pants earlier this year.

To accesorize, I tied a charcoal print scarf around my neck and donned my favourite Clarks mary janes on my feet.

5 comments:

Ann Made Studio said...

Your outfit looks very smart! I love it.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

It is a very pretty outfit and you work Loes patterns like no one...well besides TerriK! :) But I have a question...are you going to sew during your two weeks off or do you have a lot of holiday plans?

I'm feening for some new garments!

Eugenia said...

I love grey, it's such an elegant colour and co-ordinates with so many other colours. Your outfit looks beautiful - very well put together.

Joyce in NC said...

Loes Hinse should be highlighting your wardrobe on her website. You do her patterns up so nicely. Happy Holidays!!

amber said...

Grey is one of my new favorite colors for this fall/winter. <3