1. I will allow myself to buy 1 m of fabric for each 2 m sewn. Wish me luck!
Seriously, who am I kidding? Although I bought less fabric this year than I ever have, I still managed to add significantly to my stash. The only thing that may slow me down this year is lack of storage. GRADE: D
2. I really, really want to sew up more stuff from BWOF, so I vow to sew up 12 garments this coming year.
I did well with this one. I made up eight different BWOF garments (I made many of them multiple times) and traced off at least another eight. GRADE: A
3. As well, I want to sew up a bunch (a minimum of 8) of vintage Vogue Couturier Design, Vogue Americana & Vogue Paris Original patterns.
I did so-so with this one. I sewed four patterns. GRADE: B-
4. I have had my new sewing/embroidery machine for almost a year now and I have yet to embroider anything, so I want to learn how to embroider.
I did horribly with this one. I wish I could say that I embroidered anything, but I didn't. I didn't even read the instructions on how to embroider. I'm bad - very, very bad. GRADE: F
Okay, so all in all, kinda mediocre. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?
Onward to a new set of resolutions:
- Get back in shape. I still have 10 pesky pounds that need to go. I will get on the treadmill at least 3 times per week, I will weight lift and do flexibility training at least once a week each. This leads me to my sewing-related resolution:
- I am only allowed to spend money on my hobby if I earn it. For every hour spent exercising, I will get $10 to spend on fabric, notions and the like. No movey the body, no spendy the money!