23 April 2008

SWAP Combos - Part 2

In my last post, I showed several of the combinations that could be made with my SWAP suiting separates. Today, I want to show you some more. However, I first want to say a big, fat thank-you to everyone that has stopped by and left such wonderful comments. Since I don't have any "real life" sewing compatriots, I really cherish all my cyber buddies (both old friends and new acquaintances).

Without further ado, here are all the possibilities with the multi-coloured tweed top:

Multi-coloured tweed top (S3108) + multi-coloured tweed skirt (V5521 -wardrobe pattern)



















Multi-coloured tweed top (S3108) + green herringbone skirt (B4105)



















Multi-coloured tweed top (S3108) + sand wool crepe skirt (V1050)



















Multi-coloured tweed top (S3108) + terracotta skirt (V5521 - wardrobe pattern)





















And here are all the possibilities with the terracotta wool top:

Terracotta wool top (V5521 - wardrobe pattern) + terracotta skirt (V5521 - wardrobe pattern)



















Terracotta wool top (V5521 - wardrobe pattern) + sand wool crepe skirt (V1050)



















Terracotta wool top (V5521 - wardrobe pattern) + green herringbone skirt (B4105)



















Terracotta wool top (V5521 - wardrobe pattern) + multi-coloured tweed skirt (V5521 -wardrobe pattern)




















Tomorrow: A few views of the dresses and the coat.

12 comments:

Becky said...

I've been quieter than usual (work busyness), but that doesn't mean I'm not following! They all look great, and I love that you're doing a fashion show of all the combos-- really makes the whole SWAP thing make more sense to a non-SWAP-sewer!

Alexandra said...

I am really enjoying the fashion show, too. Your SWAP pictures look awesome and it's even more inspiring to see all the possible outfits on you.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous fashion show shots and I love all the eye candy and pictures of the combos. What a great SWAP you have put together.

Maggie said...

Shannon, the vivid terracotta is really such a great color. Year after year, you pick colors that are so right for you. I think my favorite look is how the sand wool crepe skirt looks with the terracotta jacket...but how can I pick just one look? Everything is fabulous. Everyone of your tops would look equally great with pants too. And what about those shoes!!!!!!
Marguerite

Anonymous said...

OMG, what a fantastic swap, I love it because it have massive vintage appeal, and that is so hard to pull of in this day and age, you look so stunning Shannon.

Gwen said...

Wow! What a wonderful collection and versatile wardrobe! :)
I have to confess - the terracotta skirt is my favorite. It looks so gorgeous on you! :)
--Gwen

Vicki said...

More gorgeous shots! You have done really well getting colours that suit you so well.

Anonymous said...

You look great!

My favorite is the multi-colored tweed skirt & top.

Bet you win the swap again!

Lisa

Tany said...

Wonderful, Shannon! I don't get tired of watching these garments and you look amazing in all of them! Thanks to you I bought the book that inspired this collection!!

Mary OK said...

Shannon, these are beautiful garments in wonderful colors and textures. Congratulations on completing an outstanding collection.

Paula Gardner said...

I love the tweed top with the terra cotta skirt.

MadeByAmanda said...

That terracotta color is great! I especially love the way it goes with the multicolored tweed top! That outfit looks smashing!