24 August 2009

Premium Memium

Mardel has passed on the Premium Meme Award to me. The rules of acceptance state: list 7 of your personality traits, as evidenced on your blog, and then pass the award on to 7 other blogs with notable personality.


Hmm, personality traits, eh? At first I was inclined to only list out personality traits that make me sound funky cool and super neato. Then I got over myself and decided that the truth will set me free. So, strap in, this could get ugly...


1. Exhibitionist - Heck, I wouldn't have a blog if I didn't enjoy being on display. I like being the centre of attention and I crave admiration (just call me the comment ho). After all, I am an only child.

2. Introverted - Bet ya didn't see that one coming after #1 - what can I say, I'm an enigma. I'm an extrovert 25% of the time. The remainder of the time, I like to be alone inside my own head. Wow, I sound like serial killer material.

3. Organized
(okay, anal retentive, obsessive compulsive, orderly to a fault) - I like things to be "just so" - got a problem with that?

4. Obsessive - If it's worth doing than it's worth doing all the time.

5. Quirky - I show a bit of my wacky personality on the blog, but in real life I'm a complete and total weirdo. Just ask my long suffering husband - the poor bastard.

6. Vain - It's not like I stare at myself in the mirror 24/7, but I am pretty particular about the pictures I post of myself on the blog - I figure why post a photo that makes my ass look bigger than it is?

7. Intelligent - I am so smart, S M R T - doh!


Okay, time to pass this meme on. Problem is, I can't chose just seven other blogs. I read all the blogs that I do because I am taken with the personalities of the authors. So, I hereby pass on this meme to any blogger that is found in my side bar and who wishes to play along.

4 comments:

gwensews said...

How fun! I believe that you are probably just a riot! I'm looking at Canada right now, and raising a glass to you!

Summerset said...

LOL! How sad is it that I identify with those traits?!? Seriously, if you only knew . .

Mardel said...

What fun. I agree with gwen that you are probably a riot But I am a rather introverted obsessive nerd so what do I know. Thanks for playing.

Mardel said...

Oh yeah, and I probably would have said creative and perhaps focused instead of obsessive, but that's just hiding behind words.