28 June 2007

No More Pencils, No More Books...

Woo Hoo!! Today is my last day of school for 9 1/2 weeks!! Oh yeah!

I have so many wonderful sewing plans. Unfortunately, I also have to paint the entire first floor of my house, clean and rearrange my garden and my Mom's garden and make curtains for 3 windows. Oh well, I guess it's penance for having so much glorious sewing time this summer.

I have been making progress on Vogue 8319 (one of my many sewing projects lined up for the summer). The dress and its lining only need to be hemmed. The jacket needs the lining inserted, hemming and the buttons. I hope to have photos soon.

3 comments:

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

I can't wait to see what comes out of your sewing machine this summer...and can I just say for the record that I am pea green with envy!

angie.a said...

Woohoo! I've been off almost 3 weeks already. It FLIES by. I go back Aug 1 tho...Snif snif.

Angie

Anonymous said...

I'll raise my Tim's to our great country. I couldn't agree more with your post.
A proud Canadian