Hi all! I'm back from Florida and we all survived (although it was a bit touch and go by the fifth day of spending every waking hour with twenty-two teenagers). Obviously, I didn't have time to do anything as frivolous as painting my nails all week, but I didn't want to leave all my polish addicts hanging. So, I put together a top twenty of stand alone polishes. I didn't include any of the glittery top coats which which I am smitten - that's another post for another day. These are my personal favourites from the 36 weeks of LL posts, in no particular order (click on the photo to be taken to the original LL post). Enjoy!
On to the pretties:
1. Orly - Close Your Eyes
2. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear - Purple Potion
3. Revlon - Not So Blueberry
4. Sally Hansen Insta-dri - Lightening
5. Essie - Mesmerize
6. China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
7. Misa - Toxic Seduction
8. Nfu-Oh - #125
9. BB Couture - Dragon's Breath
10. Avon Nailwear Pro - Blue Flare
11. China Glaze - Shower Together
12. L'Oreal - Shocking Green
13. OPI - Have You Seen My Limo?
14. MAC - Dry Martini
15. China Glaze - DV8
16. BB Couture - Prenuptial
17. Finger Paints - Copper Elements
18. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear - Emerald City
19. BB Couture - Prince Charming
20. China Glaze - Lubu Heels
So, dear reader, which ones are your favourites (take the handy poll below)? Feel free to mention any other polishes (not on my top 20 list) that make your heart go pitter-patter as well in the comments.
Which polish is your favourite?