4 August 2007

Vogue 8134 & BWOF119 (11/05)

Pattern: Vogue 8134 (skirt) & BWOF119 (11/05).

Size: V8134 comes in sizes 6 to 20 - I made size 6. BWOF119 comes in sizes 36 to 42 - I made size 36.



























Fabric: Red/yellow paisley cotton blend from Wal Mart (left over from this dress) & banana yellow cotton interlock from Wazoodle.









Project Photo
:



















Comments: I have made this skirt before and I really like it. It is quick to sew, easy to wear and really cute. I have also made this top before - it is my favourite T-shirt pattern. I love the raglan sleeves and the subtle shaping at the waist. I have never made up this T-shirt and not been happy with it.

Conclusion: Two previously made patterns + cool, comfortable fabric = easy summer dressing!

3 comments:

Summerset said...

Very cute! I like the cut of that t-shirt, too.

Tany said...

Great garments! I think I have that BWOF issue; I might try that T-shirt pattern because I really like the raglan short sleeves.

Unknown said...

Shannon is that t similar to the Textile Studio's Santa Monica T? Do you have that one? I've made it a couple of times and I'm wondering what the differences are. g