- I will sew mainly from stash. I will only allow myself to buy 1 m of fabric from each 5 m of fabric I sew up. If my stash gets any larger, I will have to buy a semi truck so I can use the trailer for storage.
- I will test drive all the new sewing machine feet I have bought in the past year. They aren't doing me much good nestled in the cute little box I bought for them - they must start earning their keep!
- I will use patterns more than once and develop some TNTs. I tend to use a pattern, keeping note of all the changes I will make the next time I use it. However, I rarely actually make the pattern again (when it comes to patterns, monogamy is not my strong point - I guess I'm just a pattern harlot).
- I will sew at least every other day - even if it's just a single seam.
- I will sew all of the boring stuff I never want to sew, but really need to sew (like white T-shirts).
26 December 2006
New Year's Re"sew"lutions
It's that time of year again - time to take stock of the past year and decide on goals for the next. Although I don't normally do this sort of thing, I'm going to toss caution to the wind & throw down the gauntlet. I am officially issuing myself a few challenges, to begin Jan 1st, 2007: