Am I the only one that is flabbergasted and royally irked by the email that Ann, of Gorgeous Fabrics, received from a customer? Ann is seriously ill, undergoing chemo treatments, running a business and nurturing a family life (while maintaining a much, much better attitude than I would ever have in the same situation). And, someone feels the need to make assumptions about her political views and then strong arm her because of those supposed political views. Holy crap! What is the matter with people these days?
So, if anyone else has the desire to stick it to Ann, pick on me instead.* And, in case you need some ammo, here goes:
(1) If I was an American citizen, I would have gladly voted for Obama.
(2) I believe women have the right to obtain safe, legal abortions.
(3) I believe gay couples have the right to legal marriage.
(4) I believe all people have the right to medical care.
(5) I believe all people have the right to their political views without the risk of persecution.
*Not that Ann needs my help. She is one of the fiercest women I have ever had the good fortune of running across. She is a complete class act all the way and I hope to grow up to be just like her - gracious and thoughtful, with a deep reserve of fortitude and inner strength. Team Ann, Woo Hoo!