2 May 2009

Spring - When a Young Woman's Fancy Turns to Thoughts of Shoes...

Ah, spring is in the air, which means it's time to release the feet from their winter confines and let the toes be free! I love this time of year, when I can shut my sock drawer and put on the sandals. So, it's also time to add to the footwear wardrobe. Ever vigilant and on the lookout for comfortable, yet stylish shoes, I once again turned to my beloved Clarks.

The following shoes were purchased from SoftMoc.com (an Canadian retailer that delivers free to the closest Soft Moc store, which for me is only a 10 minute drive away - yeah, convenient!) this past week. So far, they all seem quite comfortable, but wearing them all day at work over the next week will really tell the tale.

Clarks - Miami Beach Wedge Sandal in brown

















Indigo by Clarks - Tofu Wedge Sandal in champagne
















Indigo by Clarks - Edamame Wedge Sandal in pewter

3 comments:

Tany said...

Shoes!! I understand you so well... I've been spending a good slice of my paycheck on them!

Maggie said...

Shannon, nice choices! I know you love shoes and when you are on your feet all day, comfort matters big time. These look like they will fit the bill nicely.
Marguerite

gwensews said...

Great shoes--but where's the toenail polish?