Well, it's that time of year again. Time to cast an eye back to the past 12 months and see where I've been. So here are the highlights:
* This year, I sewed up 96 garments - everything from fully tailored suits to tank tops.
* I used up 162 m (177 yd) of fabric in my garment sewing.
* I took second place in the Timmel 2008 SWAP Contest, with my Jackie Kennedy inspired wardrobe. I still can't believe that I was chosen in amongst so many beautiful entries.
* I am the master of the bound buttonhole due to the above SWAP - I could make 'em before, but now I own them.
* I survived a severe loss of sewing and blogging mojo and I am on the road to recovery.
So, it's time to look forward to another new adventure...Hello, 2009!