Mardel tagged me. I decided to play along. I wish I was more interesting. Oh well, here goes...
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just finished graduate school and defended my MSc thesis (Title: Heteroditopic Receptors - all 134 pages of super geeky chemistry goodness written by little ole me. By training I am an organometallic chemist - here's a little tidbit to give you a taste of my research.). At the same time, I was finishing up my BEd degree as well. My husband and I just bought our house and were in the midst of some home improvements. You might say I liked to keep busy!
What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
1. Make up a gas law test for my grade eleven classes - check.
2. Make up an electrochemistry quiz for my grade 12 class - check.
3. Continue working on the exam for my grade 12 class - check.
4. Mark the gas law assignments from my grade 11 classes - in progress.
5. Go on a walk with my husband and Simon - hopefully later if it doesn't rain.
Snacks I enjoy.
vegetables and onion dip
Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
1. Buy 1000 acres.
2. Build a custom designed home on the property.
3. Adopt 10 dogs.
4. Fence in 5 acres in which the dogs could safely roam.
5. Give huge dollops of cash to any organization that cares for animals.
Places I have lived.
Windsor, Ontario - which borders on LaSalle, Ontario
I am basically a barnacle - I find a place I like and I stick to it.
What types of work have I done.
Yup, that's it.
6 peeps I want to know more about.
If you're reading this, I tag you.